Here are some responses to the question, "what are you most excited about?"
- I am most excited about leaving the snow. During my years as an NEC student, I have learned that I am not a person made to live in cold climates (hence the whole graduate school in the Caribbean). Furthermore, I am excited to see a new way of life/culture. I've traveled to many other countries/places and I love learning new ideas from other people. I want to be able to make new memories.
- I'm really excited to see all the different animals and sea creatures. I'm excited to be out of the country for the first time. I can't wait to visit the animal rescue place.
- I'm most excited about exploring the Great Barrier Reef and to see what type of culture eastern Australia has to offer.
- I'm excited for the snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. I'm also hoping to get a better understanding of the aboriginal culture and experience what their everyday lifestyle is like.
- I'm most excited about spending our time in Australia learning about the culture and ways. I can't wait to delve into the culture and spend time in nature. I am really excited about going to the Great Barrier Reed and also the animal rescue center. I'm looking forward to sleeping under the stars and seeing all sorts of different types of animals. I'm most excited about the fact that I'm going to Australia!!! It's crazy. We are so close and won't have to look at the snow for ten days!
- I'm most excited about seeing kangaroos and koala bears. I am also excited about snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. I love the ocean and am excited to see what the other side of the world looks like.
- I am excited about being able to experience a new culture. I would have to say that I am most excited about learning the different constellations in the southern hemisphere. I am excited to learn what it is like to leave the United States. I don't really know what to expect.
- I am so excited to go on this trip! I am most excited about the photography opportunities, the food, and attempting to understand a different culture. I am also excited to spend time with the people on this trip. The best memories of these trips come from within the group.
- I am most excited about the animal sanctuary and the fact that Australia is the number one place I've always wanted to visit. I can't wait to see what the Great Barrier Reef looks like!